Local Band Rate
Local Band Rate
$99 +GST, pre-paid before broadcast commences
The Local Band Rate is Three D’s discounted promotional rate exclusive to our band subscribers. The rate is available to South Australian bands and artists who are subscribed to Three D with a band subscription. This is a heavily discounted rate and is offered as a way to support local musicians. Features include:
- Your 30-second sponsorship message produced in house by Three D Radio
- Broadcast minimum four spots per day in mixed timeslots, including drive, daytime, evening, and run of station for seven days leading up to your event
THE FINE PRINT
- Local Band Rate is only available to South Australian bands and musicians who have a current Band Subscription with Three D Radio
- Local Band Rate can only be used by band subscribers to promote an event that they are playing in. In other words, a band subscription cannot be used for LBR promotion for gigs the band has nothing to do with. Musicians in several bands cannot use a single band subscription to promote all of their bands; each band needs its own subscription
- Local Band Rate can be used if the band subscriber is a support for an interstate or international tour. However, as far as the sponsorship message is concerned it is the subscriber’s gig. The headline act will be mentioned as part of the lineup, but backing music will feature the band subscriber, and the message will end with Subscriber supports Three D Radio. If this is not acceptable, then our Commercial Rate (still really cheap) must be used to promote interstate and international tours
- No cross promotion of any sponsors or grants. If you have sponsor or grant obligations, you must use our Commercial Rate
Terms and Conditions:
- All correspondence must be made using the email address email@example.com
- All details of the promotion, including payment, must be finalised at least 14 days from the event. This allows one week for production, and one week for the promotion to air.
- An MP3 of the promotion will be emailed to you for your approval. Alterations will only be made for mispronunciation or errors made by us.
- You must own any musical material played during a promotion, or be legally authorised to give permission to Three D to use material in a promotion.
- Three D Radio reserves the right to reject any promotion at its absolute discretion.
- Agreement is made in good faith. Three D Radio will not be held responsible for failures to broadcast in the case of unforeseen events, including but not limited to, the event of hardware failure, power outages, etc.
- Paid Promotion in no way guarantees airplay of music on the station. You are paying for promotional messages only.
- Drink specials and other promotions on the night will not be mentioned in messages.